Wednesday, March 12, 2003

A few weeks ago I noticed a grey hair or two poking out of my chin. My girlfriend was then kind enough to point out it was a hell of a lot more than two (thanks honey), so ove the past week or so I've been growing a beard to see just how this is developing.
First of all, the beard itches like crazy. I have one of those chins that has a little knot of cartilage at the end and a dimple before it meets my lip. The hair growing there pokes down into my chin, while the chin-hair is poking my lower lip. If I hadn't already decided this facial hair experiment was only a temporary adjustment for the purpose of gauging my grey, this infernal itching would have sealed the deal. I have another 2 weeks left before it comes off.
There's a LOT of grey there, but none on my head yet (I'm sure that's next).