Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I've been lax about blogging lately. Oh well.
Sometimes you have something to say, and sometimes you don't.
I've got a lousy head cold right now. Ugh.
Some things are the same: still unemployed, still in Philadelphia.
Some things are different: I had my last gig with UncleFucker on May 28; I'm playing bass with a straight bluegrass band here in Philly.
I'm still on that down... I don't know what that's all about.

hey ,I wrote that like a month ago, and still haven't piblished it.
Sorry no blog lately. I've had experiences and shit to write about but just haven't gotten around to it. What the fuck ever.

Ronald Reagan died. I was in canada the whole time and thankfully evaded the whole death fetish.
Bah, I'm tired and going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home