Sunday, April 16, 2006

How Did You Get Here?

If you click on the sitemeter link at the bottom of the page, you can see who's been visiting bcftu, and where they were referred from. You certainly learn some interesting things about the internets.

For instance, a frequent refferring page is a Google search for "Jeff Brundle". That's Jeff Goldblum's character in the remake of "The Fly", and also the nickname of Johnny Fitz, featured in my piece "Scabby's Rest" (in my "greatest hits" sidebar).

Then there are other referrers. Like "analingus with my wife", a Yahoo search that brought me a reader from Devon, PA. Was the visitor actually looking for the article he found, "Santorum Phone Call, May 2003" (also in the sidebar) or was he looking for advice and just stopped by my link omn a lark? In any event, I hope he found what he was looking for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

I got here by the search string "gay + priest + lovechild + boys named brendan"

;p

8:36 AM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

I got here from Suburban Guerrilla cause she linked to your mouse-killing story. Unlike phillybits, I didn't have to search for "gay + priest" cause I already live with one. "Lovechild?" Well no, but we keep hoping I one day carry to term. "Boy?" No again, but I'm my husband's "chicken" and no my name isn't Brendan, so nyah!

Love your blog, and no, although I live near Devon, it wasn't me with the "analingus with my wife" search. I'm SURE of that! Definitely NOT!

Thank you for not liking Deborah Howell and Fred Hiatt and the others. I try to regularly give them all grief on the WaPoo "blog."

~ Ben ~

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home