Monday, June 19, 2006

Maybe It's Just Me

Maybe my well-known loathing for Hallmark Holidays combined with my well-known depression from being separated from my son to scare off everyone, but the only person who called to wish me a Happy Fathers' Day was my brother.
I mean, I can understand Melissa not giving me a call, since I resolutely stayed away from the phone on Mothers' Day (and actually Melissa DID call, but the new phone doesn't ring very loud and I was out back grilling).
But other than that, no one else.
No emails either.

I'll remember that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

Hey, if it's any consolation, nobody at Floyd's house suggests to him that perhaps he should call his father and wish him a happy father's day either.

In 10 years, haven't gotten it once.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home