Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We're Back! (But not for long)

Well, a bunch of phone calls and emails later, Brendan Calling is back online at blogger.com.
But not for long: this latest outage is the straw that broke the camel's back and I'm taking up a friend's offer of free server space and registering a new domain.

In the meantime, I'll be registering a formal complaint against blogger's customer service team, which you may recall didn't see fit to respond to a single request for help when this happened last time. The behavior was the same this time, and it tooka long distance phone call to Google's HQ in California to get the ball rolling.

I will also add that when I went to the Google group that blogger links to for self-help, the main complaint voiced by participants was that blogger's customer support team never responds to emails. It's not just me: the company has no respect for its users and has therefore lost my business.

I'll let you know where the new site is as soon as I've got it up. In the meantime, which domain would you prefer: brendanskwire.com or brendancalling.com?

Oh, and blogger.com can suck my balls.

2 Comments:

Blogger somegirl said...

oh your name definitely!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brendandcalling.com

Much easier to remember

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home