Friday, May 02, 2003

It's a beautiful day outside, isn't it? The sun is out, the trees are blooming like crazy. One of the best things about Philadelphia is how long Spring lasts and how many flowers are just bursting out everywhere. The apple trees are my favorites: covered with bright pink flowers, the trees look like they've been dipped in cotton candy.
Even better than the flowers however is that, as The Onion points out regularly, spring is the time for the presentation of the breasts.
I work at the University of Pennsylvania, and my God, there are breats being presented everywhere. Big ones. Little ones. Indian breasts, caucasian breasts, black breasts, breasts of all sizes, shapes, colors, and ethnicities.
I am going to lose my mind. I feel like a cat in a room full of birds.
The gal who works down at the coffeeshop is looking better and better every day. hell, the freakin' nun with the cobwebs dangling from her rusty ol' twat is looking good!
If it sounds like I'm not getting enough, that would be a lie. I'm getting plenty. I just want more. and more.