Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life Becomes a Mr. Show sketch

The Mohammed kartoon kontroversy kontinues...

The Iranians, those sensitive delicate flowers, are now soliciting offensive cartoons about the Holocaust "to test whether the West extends the principle of freedom of expression to the Nazi genocide as it did to the caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad."

This is rapidly becoming a Mr. Show sketch, but with the added bonus of actual warfare.

The sketch I am thinking about is part of season 3, in which two rival landlords (of unknown ancestry, but from some Middle Eastern country prone to grudges) argue over a tenant.

"I spit on your floor?!"
"What? Well, then, I spit on your spit!"
"I-- I piss on your spit!"
"I shit on your piss!"
"I fart on your shit!"
"I laugh at your fart!"
"Wah-- hohoho! We are friends, again!"

Then the two landlords begin to dance around, rejoicing in their mutual forgiveness. They join hands with the tenant, singing "I piss on your spit, i shit on your piss, I fart on your shit, I laugh at your fart, and we are friends again HEY! I piss on your spit, I shit on your piss, I fart on your shit, I laugh at your fart, and we are friends again, HEY!"

Would that life were so simple....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home