Sunday, April 02, 2006

Meta-post: New Sidebar Category

If you scroll down, you'll see I've added a new category, "Greatest Hits", to my sidebar.

There are several old posts I find myself referring to often; others I think are funny enough, or in rare occasions compelling enough, to be read over and over again.

One post I left out, deliberately, was a post I wrote when Melissa decided to keep Sam. It's still online, and you can find it easily enough, but I am ashamed of a lot of what I wrote then. I was angry, confused, panicking, and not anywhere near the person I want to be or the person I am now. I may post it later, but for now I'm not ready to lay my inner ugliness on a platter for everyone to read so easily. Look for it if it's that important.

Anything I write in the future that I believe needs to be easily accessibly will be immediately archived at Greatest Hits. If you have a chance, make sure you visit these posts from yesteryear, but don't say i didn't warn you.