Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Britney Spears

I used to hate Britney Spears, and I still have no use for her music. I did however gain a shred or two of respect for the girl when i caught a few seconds of some interview a year or so ago, where she played some piano. Bless her heart, she actually DOES know how to play music, I thought, and made a note. Ever since, I've given her a bit of slack.

No matter how rich you are, it's GOTTA suck to go from this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

to this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting.

I've got a nice size beer gut of my own brewing (no pun intended), but I was never all that attractive to begin with. I mean seriously, she looks like she lives in a trailer, and not even a double-wide!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

The thing is, not only does she look like she lives in a trailer, I saw the interview (or part of it) with Matt Lauer recently, and listening to her talk is like listening to a person with a dissociative disorder. She really seems crazy sometimes and looked like half the time, she was looking straight through Matt Lauer, as if she was unaware he was sitting right in front of her.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Phillybits said...

More cushion for the pushin'?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

It's not nice to make fun of pregnant ladies.

However great the amount of airspace between their ears.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

I'm not making fun. I really DO feel bad for her. That picture just casts her in the worst possible light.

I mean, she looks like Edith Massey in Pink Flamingos, i keep wanting her to start ranting about the Egg Man.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home