Thursday, October 09, 2003

From the LA Times:
In the early '90s, I worked as a personal assistant to Schwarzenegger for over a year. I was single, in my 20s and found myself alone in the office (or his trailer) with him on more than a few occasions. I can assure you I have never witnessed a single instance of inappropriate behavior on Schwarzenegger's part, toward myself or any other woman. In my experience, he was a consummate gentleman at all times. Arnold is one of the most intelligent, generous and professional men I know. He is extremely loyal to his family and friends. He does possess a great and sometimes playful sense of humor, which I only found refreshing and never inappropriate. As a mother of two young daughters, I'm as sensitive to issues of sexual harassment as anyone. The Arnold The Times presented in its articles is clearly not the man I know.

Karen Weaver

Sherman Oaks


That's probably because you weigh 600 pounds.