Saturday, January 17, 2004

>--- abigailmalik wrote:
> >
> > From: Mrs Abigail Malik.
> > ( email address: choices147@netscape.com )
> >
> > To: Whom It May Concern
> >
> > Sir/madam
> >
> >
> > RE: DONATION FOR THE LORD
> >
> > I am the above named person from Kuwait.I am married
> > to Dr.Samuel Malik who worked with Kuwait embassy in
> > Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the
> > year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a
> > child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for
> > only four days.Before his death we were both born
> > again Christians.Since his death I decided not to
> > re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home
> > which the Bible is against.
> >
> > When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
> > of $10.5Million (Ten
> > Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one
> > finance/security company
> > in Amsterderm the Netherlands....

Yadda yadda yadda. The Nigerian scam, but based in Kuwait now, closing with:
> > Having known my condition I decided to donate this
> > fund to church or better
> > still a christian individual that will utilize this
> > money the way I am going
> > to instruct herein.I want a church that will use
> > this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows
> > propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
> > house of God is maintained.

I can't help it, I have to respond to this one, it's like an obsessive-compulsive disorder

>Subject: Re: DONATION FOR THE LORD
>Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:49:52 -0800 (PST)
>
>dear ms. malik,
>i am afraid i cannot help you with your financial
>problem, as i worship Satan (aka Beelzebub, Lord of
>the Flies, Lucifer, the Prince of Lies) and am thus
>precluded from assisting anything having to do with...
>well, actually I'm not even supposed to use the word,
>but I think you know. Sounds like "Cheese Us," need I
>say more?
>Best of luck with your efforts; see you at the Battle
>of Armageddon some time next summer!
>Your friend,
>Brendan