Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Sam: Mummers Parade

My friend Christina took these at the Mummer's Parade here in Philly, which I think was finally nationally televised. I love the Mummer's Parade. I love the strut. I know the words to "Oh Them Golden Slippers". I want to join one of the String Bands, preferably as a bass player (the bassists strap the upright bass to the chest and march with everyone else). Enjoy!



First we took the the trolley
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



and then the subway
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
to get down to Broad and Federal.

We got Sam a little foam crown that made him look like the statue of liberty (and which advertised free tax assistance). The parade was very exciting!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And what was he looking at?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




The mummer's parade was fun, and later Sam rocked the playground. here's some more (yeah, I know it's all baby pictures, but wtf, I only get to see him a couple of times a year. bear with me...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The day wasn't complete til Sam ate a croissant as big as his head.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All in all a busy couple of days.

5 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

Great pictures, Brendan.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Penne For Your Thoughts said...

Cutest stuff ever! (But still glad I don't have one...)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

you just wait Alex. You'll have a bun in the oven soon enough, what with your jackson Pollock ejaculator.

All it takes is one little sperm to get up in your hoo-ha.

And remember: NEVER EVER trust Ortho-Tricyclene Lo. It's the birth control pill for girls who get pregnant.qru

10:52 AM  
Blogger Penne For Your Thoughts said...

Oh, I researched the pills - in depth. It will take a strategic act of genius to slip one pass me.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Phedre's Angst said...

Absolutely adorable Brendan!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home