Monday, June 26, 2006

Drinking Liberally!

Act 1. Scene I

SCENE I. An urban place.

Thunder and lightning. Enter three disgruntled Lefties.

First Lefty:
When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

Second Lefty:
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.

Third Lefty:
That will be ere the set of sun.

First Lefty:
Where the place?

Second Lefty
Why, Drinking Liberally of course, Tuesday, at Tangier, corner of 18th and Lombard Streets in Philadelphia PA! From 6:00 PM until the last of us go home. Oh, and free wings for early birds. Drink specials too!

Third Lefty
There to meet with Macbeth. And Atrios. And Upyernoz. And others with clever bloggy nicknames.

First Lefty
I come, Graymalkin!

Third Lefty
SHUT UP! For the last time Bob, I told you I blog anonymously! For crying out loud, get it through your head!

Second Lefty
By the way, did anyone else get marching orders today from Markos?

Witch
I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!

First Lefty (aside)
You're on the wrong sound stage! You want Stage 9.

Witch (aside)
Ooops! My bad. (Exit)

ALL
Fair is foul, and foul is fair:
Hover through the fog and filthy air
Of Philadelphia. Bring a friend,
We'll See you there.
(Exeunt)
(crossposted at Brendan Calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home