Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Brendan Calling

I have a new blog open for business. Sometime over the next week or two, i'll be importing everything from BCFTU to mty new digs, Brendan Calling.

I'll take this opportunity to say THANKS! to Chris from Rowhouse Logic and Booman Tribune for giving me space on his server, as well as for designing the site and helping me edit it to my satisfaction.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you may imagine, posting here at bcftu will gradually begin to peter out, until I no longer have to give blogger, which sucks, any of my business again. Please bookmark my new niche on the net, and drop by. Today I'm wishing misfortune and flooding on Washington DC, and discussing how I threw a full bottle of beer at someone's head last night.
Fuck with me, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home