Friday, October 10, 2003

Cry me a river, Pigboy

"I am not making any excuses. You know, over the years athletes and celebrities have emerged from treatment centers to great fanfare and praise for conquering great demons. They are said to be great role models and examples for others. Well, I am no role model.

Sure you are Rush. What do you think you are to all those "dittoheads"?

I refuse to let anyone think I am doing something great here, when there are people you never hear about, who face long odds and never resort to such escapes.

Believe you me Fuckface, I don't think you're doing anything great. In fact, i think you're being a big fat hypocrite. What you SHOULD be doing, if you want to live up to your long history of commentary about drug users, is go right on down to the police station an dask for your orange jumpsuit.
And by the way, I haven't forgotten anythign you've said about people facing similar odds. It's just too bad that you didn't OD. The world would be a better place without you, Rusty, you fat drug-addicted draft-dodging piece of shit.