Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Howdy friends,

I'm not sure what the date is (I think it's Wednesday the 12 or something), but I know where I am: somewhere in the town of Mt. Shasta in Northern California. I've never been here before, but goodness gracious, it's beautiful. The air is crisp and cold, and Mt Shasta (I presume) towers over us, it's peak covered with snow and bristling with pines. It's about 10:30 AM PST, I'm drinking my first really good cup of coffee in 2 days (that brownb water they serve at Mobil just doesn't cut it),. and I'm getting ready to hit the road up to Portland sometime in the next half-hour or so. San Francisco was really nice; most of us are over our bouts with the flu now so the van isn't filled with coughing sneezing and hacking.
More later: real coffeee is great for taking a real dump. Which is where I'm off to right now.
Hugs, brendan