Sunday, December 12, 2004

Capitalism

As you can see, I am now harnessing the capital potential of my blog by adding Google advertising on the sidebar.

As I understand it, Google's ads use keywords in my blog to generate ads relevant to the people who may read it. For example, overuse of phrases like "hardcore double anal kickfuck" may result in some interesting ads.

Some may call this whoring (another potential keyword that might bite me in the a-- oh shit, there I go a-- fuck, I mean FUDGE, I did it again)... some may call this selling out, but I'm a firm believer in making some money.

Please click on any ads on the sidebar. You don't have to buy anything. Just click on 'em and Google gives me a nickel.

Democrat progressive politics Howard Dean.
Oh hell, I don't even have to to that. The links are enough to generate the right kind of ads.
Update: Holy heck that was fast! They're already running Unicef ads!