Monday, November 28, 2005

Li'l Markie

My brother's son Elliott was born on Wednesday, November 26. He's a beautiful baby (although at the same time, Kate Auerhahn is correct: they all look like Gorbachev).

Ray said he wasn't going to be posting as much since the kid was born, but I think being home a lot more has only fed the blogging beast.

Ray has set up a site dedicated to little Elliott. Good photos, but as I've told him, I don't like the narration by Elliott. In my opinion, it's a bit cutesy, and besides if Elliott was really writing, he'd probably write, "Cold. So cold. Hungry. Cold. Where am I? Where the FUCK am I? Hungry. Can't see shit, it's so damn bright. what the fuck is going on? GODDAMNIT, it's noisy!"

Also, it reminds me too much of Li'l Markie. I searched all over for the MP3, and finally found it at WFMU. Scroll down and select "Diary of an Unborn Child". The sequel, "Story of An Alcoholic Father", is also rather good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

He would also say "I was born on the fucking 23rd, not the 26th."

;p

4:17 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

LOL!!

And on the next day, my daddy fucked me.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home