Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Santorum: Portrait of a Corrupt Politician

My friend Will Bunch at the Philadelphia Daily News wrote this important piece on Rock Santorum for the American Prospect, which is a must read. If you don't have time to read the whole puece, click on the image below for the recap at the Daily News.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I have a special interest in the story. Back in 2005, when I was employed by Lutheran Settlement House, one of the first foundations we applied to was Rick Santorum's Operation Good Neighbor Foundation. Don't bother to Google them: you'll have trouble finding their site. In fact, I happened upon the foundation quite by accident, and it took a LOT of searching afterwards when I forgot to bookmark the page. We were a good fit with their mission, but unfortunately never heard back from them.

And no wonder: they're not even registered in Pennsylvania.

There's a little more to this story, but nothing I'm ready to talk about yet. Let's just say that someone gave Will Bunch the contact information for Operation Good Neighbor, including contact names, addresses, emails, and phone numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home