Tuesday, May 09, 2006

FOOB.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, I get it: the baby's sick, it's around 2:30 in the AM, the hypersensitive downstairs are complainging AGAIN, and the little woman feels, in her words "exhausted and grimy. I feel terrible." You're standing around looking confused and helpless, hanging back while the wife consoles the second screaming of your screaming brats that she squished out of her vagina and puts the diseased little infant to bed.
Perfect time to fish for a quickie.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellojkt said...

I want to know where his other hand is to get that kind of reaction.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

I am adding your blog to my roll for so many reasons: you reference Vonnegut; you like your dad's country music; and you bike.
me too, on all three.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home