Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday to Me

I will be playing at Fergie's, 1200 block of Sansom, on Saturday October 22. It is the "Son Volt After Party." As if.

It's also the day after my 35th birthday, which I'll be spending in NYC. NYC isn't bad, but I'd really rather hang out with my friends and family here in Philly.

Please come down with all your friends, have some drinks, and rock out with me and the rest of the Jangling Sparrows on October 22 at Fergies. It'll be a heck of a good time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

Happy Birthday! Can I...buy a lady a drink?

4:07 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

sure, you're welcome to buy drinks for all the ladies you'd like, as long as you buy one for your brother too.
I'll be the one in the pink taffeta prom dress and tiara.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home